Welcome to my blog, Sweet Grass and Lattes!

There are two smells on this earth I could never be tired of - sweet grass in the summer sun and lattes.







Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Must-Have Top 10

There are a few things that I can never live without and will absolutely swear by! Here's a list of my new must-have top 10 products.

Nivea Soft moisturizing cream - it's so rich it beats the winter dry skin, but breatheable enough that I can use it on my face. It works great for a day in, or at night, but don't use it on it's own because it does not contain any SPF.

Dove UltimateVisibly Smooth - it really does soften hair over time! It's also gentile enough that I can put it on right after shaving and it's completely non-irritating.

Zim's Maxi-Freeze - don't leave home with out it if you're prone to muscle aches or pains. I use the roll-on formula with Ilex, and it's definitely the best muscle rub you can get in a drug or department store. Compares to Bio-Freeze for a fraction of the price.

eos peppermint lip balm - I bought it for the fun packaging, I can't lie. I love love love that it's small and cute, but it works great on chapped winter lips and you can't beat the price or the taste.

Sharpie Liquid Pencil - I'm addicted to writing utensils. This one's hand-friendly and feels great writing, it's smooth, thick lines are identical to a number 2 pencil and erases just as easily.

Matte Nail Polish - any brand will work, Icing makes one that's less expensive than the O.P.I. version. It transforms your shiny polish into a completely matte finish that's fun for a quick change on your favorite color. It also looks fabulous over a french manicure/pedicure for a more natural look!

No-poo cleansing conditioners like Wen or Hair-One - I blogged a testimonial last week, and it's no joke. I really don't think I'll ever shampoo my hair again.

Fingerless gloves - great for the not-quite-so-cold weather. They're such a fun accessory, who could possibly live without them? Not me.

Matrix Biolage Smoothing Shine Milk with light hold - defines curls for a quick pick-me-up or helps detangle serious bed head. User be-ware: it's very, very slippery on your hair, as well as the floor, so less is more.

My iPhone. How did I live without this little piece of electronic heaven? I believe that everyone should have one, and now the 3gs is only $49 at ATT. (I'm sure that's with a monster contract)

Buy & try and let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment