Welcome to my blog, Sweet Grass and Lattes!

There are two smells on this earth I could never be tired of - sweet grass in the summer sun and lattes.







Friday, February 11, 2011

This is my Tribute to Leg Warmers


This is my tribute to Leg Warmers





Who ever had the genius idea to bring back leg warmers...


I owe you a debt of grattitude.


My BFF Crystal will find you, and probably stab you in the aorta.


But I am forever thankful to you.


I'm so in love with leg warmers every time I think of them, I feel the urge to 80's to Flashdance across my living room.
Baby Legs - coolest thing ever.
Second only to Cat Legs, for the true leg warmer afficianado.

Thank you for your legwarmer genius.

No go put on your own leg warmers, and some sweet 80's music and shake what you've got!

(you know you want to)

You can purchase kitty legs at Readymade.com...as if you didn't already know!

2 comments:

  1. Erika, I now have Olivia Newton John's "Let's Get Physical" playing on the walkman in my head. Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm inspired to order my Little Man some leg warmers - but wait, are they only for baby girls?

    ReplyDelete